Set forth in The Setter - inspired by and designed alongside our route setter friends. With a Dry-Tex upper, molded Dark Matter Rubber outsole, generous fore-foot coverage (for toeing down on holds/forerunning), reinforced, double-stitched toe-cap for durability, cork foot bed, and collapsible heel, you’ll be wearing these shoes to the gym, through the gym and anywhere you’re headed afterward.
Not a route setter? Not a problem. These shoes function as an everyday, all day, all around comfortable shoe.
• Molded Dark Matter Rubber outsole
• Route setter inspired design - tread modeled after T25 and 8mm
• Generous fore-foot coverage for toeing down on holds (forerunning)
• Complete sole stitching to prevent upper gaping or pulling away from outsole
• Reinforced toe cap, double stitched for extra durability
• Toe and heel are hot melted
• Dry-Tex upper - functional knit - features superior moisture management, advanced push and pull technology, and remarkable windproofing and air permeability
• Flat, matte black eyelets with one bolt shaped eyelet
• Faux leather So ill badge
• Premium quality laces
• Banded tongue for secure fit
• Cork foot bed - for comfort and odor reduction
• Collapsible heel - convenient for belaying or gym wear
• Takehold pull tab
SIZING - Shoes are unisex. Guys order street shoe size. Ladies order one and a half sizes down.